ABOUT LEGAL AAWAZ
The Organization of Legal Aawaz was developed to serve benefits in career, academic and in personal aspects to the students of law, management, social sciences and to provide a platform to the media fields as well. In the past we have organized various national and international conferences seminars, Workshops, MUN’s and moot courts.
About Aadi Shakti Mission
Aadi Shakti Mission is a registered Trust under the Trust Act 1956. It is an organization which beliefs in utilizing the full energy and capacity of human being in order to make good for the society.
IFIM Law School is affiliate to the Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and is approved by the Bar Council of India. At IFIM, the emphasis is on providing our students with a more holistic educational experience. The core curriculum is taught by experienced faculty members with foreign law degrees and is complemented by co-curricular as well as extra curricular activities. Slowly but surely, we are developing a vibrant mooting and debating culture, with several students already having participated in international competitions.
With immense pride, valor and concern, we invite papers/articles/ book reviews/ short comments on following sub-themes:
- What is Destined for the people of two new Union Territories!
- Scrapping of Article 370 : Dawn or dusk of problems for Integrated India!
- Article 370 : Gordian knots cut or untied!
- Was inserting Article 370 under “Temporary Provisions” a planned strategy!
- Revocation of Article 370 ends a foul majoritarianism!
- Abrogation of Article 370 : Beginning of J&K’s Second Tryst with Destiny!
- Dismantling State of J&K : Assassination of Democracy!
- Constitutional Validity of the Presidential Order of August, 2019!
- No enemy at the gate : Examining the abrogation of Article 370
- No enemy at the gate : Examining State Response to URI, Pulwama and Easter Bombing!
- Legislate Exercise to strength NIA.
- Art-370 of The Constitution of India: A Constitutional History of Jammu and Kashmir
- Political agenda regarding amendment in Article-370 but not in Article 371 and its
- Pros and Cons of Art-370 of The Constitution of India for the People of Jammu and Kashmir
- Comparative discussion on Art-370 and Art-371 of The Constitution of India
- Analysis of special provision of various States with Jammu and Kashmir
- Special Relationship of Jammu and Kashmir with the Union of India.
Note : The said sub-themes are not exhaustive in nature. Authors are free to take up any other topic related to the theme.
Publication Name : Manusmriti Publications, initiative of TEF.
Note: Only 30 Best paper will be Published, First Come First
Serve Basis or Quality will be given Priority.
send the payment receipt at
PLEASE DO NOTE THAT THE PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES IS TO BE MADE ONLY AFTER THE ABSTRACT CONFIRMATION!
For College Students
Presentation : Single Author : 1200/-
2 Co-authors : 2200/-
3 Co-authors : 3400/-
Presentation : Single Author :1500/-
2 Co-authors : 2800/-
3 Co-authors : 4300/-
For School Students
Participation fee : 500/-
NOTE : There will be separate registration for coauthors.
- Mrs. Shalini Bahuguna, Professor, IMS Uninson
- Dr. Bhavana Sharma, Principal, HIMCAPES College of Law, Badhera, Haroli, Una, H.P.
- Adv Kushal Kumar, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Prashant Patel Umrao, Practicing Advocate ; Board Member at International Journal.
- Submission of the Draft Paper: 30, October 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 05 November, 2019
- Seminar Date: 10 November, 2019
- Bank detail : Punjab National bank
Account Holder Name : Raghav Gupta
Account Number : 1175001700013305
IFSC Code : PUNB0117500
- OR PAYTM : 9997685128 OR Google Pay @8954734353
Once payment is done, please do send a receipt/ screenshot of the same along with your name and contact details at email@example.com
: 10 November, 2019
: Centre for Training and Research in Financial Administration (CTRFA), Sudhowala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand